Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Post

SHE went to Tai Ping today. She didn't want to go but her parents forced her to go. Pity her. She left at 6am today in the morning and she will be back tomorrow morning.

Today is such a boring day. Can't wait for her to be back home. Stayed at home is so bored. Sleeping, watching the tv. Had tuition this morning for 3 hours. Damnn sien and long. FUCK weih.. Called Joel and chit-chatted with him. Merentas desa today. Joel got 42nd place. Justin got 43rd place. MYY got 40++ place. Kin Hoe got 12th place. WOW.. Proooo. Amazing. I din't go this morning. Lazy.. Want to sleep like a PIG at home. Joel and Justin go because of their beloved girlfriends. This afternoon I was shuffling with my phats then my sister was combing her dog. This is the picture of my phats which is the first picture, second picture..the girl in the centre of the picture is my girlfriend and the last picture is me..the member of INFINITE..




































No comments: