Sunday, March 30, 2008

Second Post

Haizz.... today very sien ahh... this morning wake up so early cause have to get ready to go to church.My church starts at 10.30, so my dad left the house around 9.50. after we reach there, i and my sis go to mamak to eat, cause we haven ate our breakfast. After eating we go in to the church, then i suppose to wait for shaun at second floor but then it turns out shaun overslept at home, so he didnt came to church today, so i have to go and sit with my parents..=(... After church, i and my parents when to the Curve to eat lunch. we ate at secret recipe my mom shop. To bad my sis didnt came cause she follow her friend shopping. After my lunch i when to adidas to buy a new football, is kinda cheap, is around Rm120.90.lol.. after buying i when to CIMB bank to withdraw MONEY.. yeah....


Later on.. i when to sungai wang to go see some phats(shuffle pants).. i saw a lot of nice and cool phats, but then i already have 2, so my parents dun wan to buy for me.. my phats very CHEAP only it cost RM550 and Another is Rm420... haiz ... boring.. i came home around 3pm. then after that i change to a shorter pants to play football.WOW the sun was terrible, its was super hot.. i sweat like SHIT.PRO... After playing, i when and take my shower.. so cooling..... after taking my bath i wear my phats for a while to shuffle.. i on the bass very loud...FUYOH..rock and roll.. this is sum of the pic of my phats.. that all for today.. haizzz boring.. my darling not on9... bored

No comments: