Sunday, April 13, 2008

im going to kill justin

Same thing again.. this morning the church thingy..let go to the event.. After church i and m parents go to the curve for lunch=). it was kinda nice.. its was delicious. when i see she food my saliva drop.LOL!!!=) After my lunch.. i was walking to CIMB bank to withdraw money. i withdraw around 2k, cause i want to buy sumthing. While i was walking to CIMB bank, i was smsing someone special.=). its was my 'ah hem'..

After i withdraw my money, i when to 7 eleven to buy credit and stuff.. i spended around 10 bax for the stuff, and i reloaded around 200. Then ltr on.. justin call me to go futsal.. but i say i not sure. i told him let me ask my mom first. i ask him call me back 5 minute later..5minute...... justin call me. then i ask him futsal until 5... at 1st i cant go.. but then i ask my dad he say ok.. so i can.. so my mom call yu jin for confirmation.. When yu jin answer the phone, yu jin say no such thing..

That time i was so fucking piss off, when i call back justin, he say that he wan to come to 1u to go cc with him... so i was piss off and shout at the phone. IM GOING TO KILL YOU JUSTIN. IM HUNTING YOU DOWN. i came home from curve around 3 sumthing.. Around 4 sumthing my sis have to attned some church thingy, but i didnt follow so i when to my cousin house.. around 6 sumthing we when home. after doing everything.. i and my family sit down and watch celine dvd concert.. .
thats all for today.. no pic lazy put.. next time only. JUSTIN YOU ARE DEAD

No comments: