Saturday, April 5, 2008

Haizzz sad day=(

This morning woke up around 9 sumthing. Its was damn late cause i gtg to church. so i quick go take my bath and get ready to go church.. after church jason chai and shaun ask me to go play futsal. then i ask my mom she fucking dun let me go. FUCK WEI...=(.. so i have to follow them to eat lunch.. we ate at sum Korean restoran, is was kinda cool.. after lunch i came home and play football for a while, cause i am in a bad mood..

haizzz, wat a bad day.... lets talk about yesterday. Yesterday was the interect. its was in Kdu college. i when there around 1 sumthing, but my sis when there early cause she when and sleep over night in her friend house.. I was so happy cause my darling came=). but most of the time she hang out with pei wen..=(. The interect start about 3 sumthing. its was kinda nice my sis was dancing and there was dancers and shuffles.

When its was the break time, i follow barnett to the toilet cause he wan to change to his phats... after that i, barnett, zul, shaun, chris, justin we shuffle for a while. later when the break was over, shaun and barnett was fighting cause wat shaun do barnett copy, so shaun piss off.. then when it was 8 sumthing, after my gf when home, the dj put on the bass. yeah it rock.. is ends around 8.45. but the sad thing is i hardly talk to her cause she always follow pei wen.=(

No comments: